I create visual content and help build visual strategies for creative brands and local businesses. I believe that a brand is more than your product of service, it is your story, your message.
I specialize in photographing business owners and creatives. Your portraits, your work, your products, your passion. I find it thrilling to work with small business owners and tell your stories through my imagery, and it makes me smile to know that my work is helping your business grow. My formula for creating these images is to capture the 'why' of what you do and pair that with your 'brand'.
VISUAL CONTENT CREATOR
I create visual content for creative brands.
So you can focus on doing what you love.
Imagery is important. In todays world of being constantly plugged in, businesses and creatives are most likely to connect with their client base on a visual level. While a pretty picture is nice to look at, a series of images that actually connects with your product and message and was created with your dream client in mind will go much farther.
How I can Help.
IMAGES; professionally styled and shot images for your website, blog, and social media accounts. From flat lays to lifestyle images designed to specifically connect with your clients.
DESIGN; branding, setting up, and organizing your website/blog/social media accounts, designing pieces for promotional use.
BRANDING; logo design, creation of cohesive branding identity, branding board.
The whole shabang process..
- Get to know each other. After you reach out to me, we’ll spend some time getting to know each other. If we both feel as if we’re a good match, details will be finalized, contracts signed, and a deposit is made to officially place you on my client list. We’ll discuss the details of the project and dig into what you’re really needing. It’s a first step in me understanding the foundations of your brand.
- Client Questionnaire + Visual Research. This is where the good stuff happens. There will be a client questionnaire, created specifically to get a deeper understanding of you and your brand. The nitty gritty stuff. I want to understand why you do what you do, who your dream clients are, and how you want your brand to make others feel. This will help me better understand your vision and brand aesthetics. I will dig through any exisiting branding and web prescence.
- Chat over tea/coffee. This is pretty much a hash out session—we’ll chat about where we are in the process, analyze your visual research, and focus more clearly on the specifics of your brand aesthetics from color palette to mood. We will discuss the photo shoot in detail– from what particular images you want created, backgrounds/textures, props and how to source them. I will then create a visual guide of the shoot for you to review and ensure we’re both on the same page.
- Photo Shoot + Editing. I get to work creating those images! Turn around time is normally 2-3 weeks depending on the scope of the project. After the final deposit is made, your images will be packaged and digitally delivered. You are now ready to unveil your brand using beautiful imagery created specifically for your brand.
- Upkeep. After branding is established, sessions can occur periodically to keep up with your business, and promotional pieces can be designed.
Pricing will vary depending on the size of the project! Not everyone needs to go through the whole shabang! Please contact me so that we can talk about you and what your specific needs are, and we can come up with a personalized project package just for you!